Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 08 uly issue

I hope ebr can fix me up, no return email yet. As of now just want a plug and play, but over the winter wouldnt mind sending the ecm back and getting the direct link for it. I to want to slowly order parts here and there because i dont see myself ever selling the bike. Maybe retire it one day and spend time making it look new. My bike seems to have the most low end power when it is cold, easy to pull the front end up under 3000. Im going to assume because the bike is still running abit rich and seems to really like it. Would like to have that all the time.

Budn,the Engine will pull better once the other ECM is reinstalled also check the Clutch Adjustment (small Adjustment)at a time if needed. Remember the Ulysses is higher off the Surface so wheeles are a little different than a lower vehicle.There is a add on for a stock or Other ECM to help richen up the Mix a little .
    Tried it myself and it actually worked good enough to make me remove it due to all the Mountain Roads.Picked it up at a Bike Week couple of years ago. Plus I now Individually tune per Engine. I didn't need to be Lifting up the Wheel in 3rd gear. I think it was from Magnum Tuning .
    I had a friend that bought it from me cause he is all thumbs kinda person.It I guess worked good enough for him cause after 2 speeding tickets in less than 3/months and had only ridden it a few times,but rides like a jerk/ his Girl pulled it off and stomped it.Laughed my butt off cause well I figured he was smarter than that.I went over and repaired the wiring.Enjoy the Journey.*Jimi

I finally found the problem....been running stock ecm for awhile now and i could still notice abit of hesitation if the bike was revved past 5000. bought the most expensive injector cleaner that i could find and dumped it in, and after taking it for a nice ride it totally cleared up. I am now on the second tank and dumped the remainder of the cleaner in the tank.
    Last night i dropped the race ecm back in and took it for a 20 min ride at low rpm, and then got on it hard. The bike pulled hard and fast all the way to 7000.
    So looks like the injectors had some build up in there, which was really noticable with the race ecm but not so noticable with the oem one.
    Im alittle dissapointed in myself for not doing that sooner. Now i can put my time into riding rather than wrenching, and finally work on mounting some nice little turnsignals on the handguards and running a catch can for the breather.

seriously?? just dirty injectors, never would of assumed that was all good deal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12