Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jardine Exhaust reviews

As did Bill Gates.

I've had a Jardine on for roughly twenty five hundred miles.

I love it!!!!! It sounds almost as loud as my Harley but the Buell is five times funner to ride!

BuellPastor- I have got my pipe and am currently on a 3000k trip and am hateing it right now...I have the baffle on order...sounds great but is a pain for long rides...I'm a musician I need to keep my ears!

The baffle WILL help, when will you be recieving it? Did you try to have it shipped so that you will have it for the ride home? Or will you have to suffer this trip out, and put it on when you're back?

JSW - be safe. I hope we get to hear about your trip when you get back.:D

So got back from my trip yesterday and my ears are still ringing...I hate the pipe with everything in me!

So got back from my trip yesterday and my ears are still ringing...I hate the pipe with everything in me!
    well...you can't say we didn't tell you that it was loud
    you're actually one of few who don't like the jardine, but that's what makes the world interesting...:p

best way to go if you feel that the sound of the stock is too quiet/soft is the buell race muffler, but they are hard to find since buell isn't allowed to make them anymore.

Baffle, baffle, baffle, baffle, baffle. Try that first before you make a drastic change and waste money on another pipe that you may not like. Its a cheap fix and will probably be the best alternative to buying a new pipe that you havent heard. ( or just useless sound clips )

A good way to see how it will sound with the baffle is : ( make sure the bike is cool for this) start the bike, make a cup with your hand leaving about a inch or so hole, stick your hand on the end of the pipe and make a tight seal. Have a friend slightly roll the throttle. It'll make sort of a puffing sound instead of a pop. Its real close to the db level with the baffle, the sound will be slightly different but you get the idea.

I also have the Jardine and you all are right: it is loud. I hope JSW figures it out that he should be riding with ear plugs anyhow. Even if the exhaust was whisper quiet, the wind can still damage your hearing. Just my 2 cents. MF

I have it on my XB9 and absolutely love it. Noticeable gain in hp performance too

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast