04 Xb12S

New plugs last year
    New plug wires
    Grounded the coil
    Breather mod
    adjusted idle
    only mod, K&N Filter

Bike "surges" or stutters at 1700-2700 RPM

I have NO knowledge or ability to look at fuel maps or do a TPS reset.

If anyone has any other tips i can try before i haul it to the dealer or sell it, that would be a huge help.

TIA.

Hey, the TPS reset is easy for the dealer to do but make an Appointment so you can be there if at all possible. It only takes a decient Tech an hour to do the Reset with the Digital Tech tools from kent moore.
    If you can get just that done then you should be set for a while. The older models of XBs hold the TPS(Throttle Position Sensor)settings longer than the new models of Buells. So once that is Done make sure after you leave the Dealer to log some miles to make sure it runs properly.
    Hopefully the Sensor is in good shape & it is always possible the part needs replaced. That is why the newer Buells 08+ have the Key turn method for resetting TPS.You can do it pretty easily if you download the ECM Epy Program to your computer and load the drivers from xoptiinside.com purchase the cable and you are set.
    There is Videos to go by here on the forum. Daves DIY videos all in one thread could possibly help or just hope the Dealer is Buell Friendly. I figure you are frustrated and maybe a friend you know mechanically knowledgeable could help if you had the program. IF not the Dealer should be able to get you riding pretty Quickly. I wish you much Luck on your choices.*Jimi