Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: My 1st bad experience w/ the forum

How much would you want to sell it for?
    $50 plus shipping
    Do you know where I can find the left? other than Buellsterparts.com will it fit my '03? If the 1 you have is all scratched up, then $50 is a little high.
    I don't have the time to go back and forth with you. I understand some people like to feel like there getting a deal... And some people are just fools. Not sure which one you are but...you can either go buy a new one "to paint black" for $180 or you can buy a used one for $50 and be happy that you saved $130
    The choice is yours..
    Oh and yes you can use any year xbs/scg/sl side rail from 03-10
    And no you can not use one from a "SS" or ully
    Considering that it's the same one you have had since last year. I'll pass, just talked to HD and they're $100 new. Stand it up right and sit on it for another year.
    Ill just do that,I like people who talk out there asses...no its not the same one. But thats not the point...what fools like you don't understand is I go through 1 to 2 buells a month. So if I sell you a part that I might need next month I will have to pay a higher price for a replacement. I also sell parts for what I pay for then. I do this as a hobby, not a business. Oh yeah there's no need to be mad either... You tried.. and as you can tell I'm in no hurry to sell, we could not agree. You wanted something cheap and I want to be fair.
    Let's leave it at that.
    You made it so much more complicated than it needed to be when you got offensive when I asked a simple question. You could have just as easily said, "Well, $50 is what I have in it and that's what I want for it." I'm perfectly fine w/ that, but if more people act the way you do than they're just killing an already dying breed faster.
    you tried to make it more complicated.. look i can spot a bull****er a mile away...you just happened to catch me on a bad day and i called you on it.
    you took the time to dig a almost 1yr old tread up, and assumed you had some leverage to get a smoking deal.
    you have already done more research on the parts and knew what years work and what they go for and how hard they are to find used.
    so...with that said you should have been perfectly fine with the price, and realized it is people like you...that try to take advantage of people who are trying to keep a "dieing breed" alive.

oh... and by the way your welcome for the paint part number too. i figured since i was digging in my ass i would pull it out too.

if more people act the way you do than they're just killing an already dying breed faster.
    I didn't take the time to pull it up, I google searched "tail section" and it came up. Have a nice day and God bless.

man you are so full of ****...your eyes must be brown.
    I don't understand why something so simple turned into a pissing contest. But it is what it is. Maybe he'll post his next rant on this for everyone to see. I don't know about anybody else, but when I search Buell parts on Google OUR forum comes up quite a bit. Like I said, my 1st bad experience w/ the people on the forum and hopefully the last. HAKUNA MATATA

after $50. it should have been a simple 'i will take it', or 'pass', or 'how bout $40'. looks like a lot of ****e from you both.

there ya go. third point of view and another few minutes of posted dribble! :p

Yup......lots of pissing and moaning there. $50 aint a bad deal considering scratched full tails go for $300 plus. The rails are the majority of the cost so I say it was fair.

@ twoguns, my point exactly, not saying I was right or wrong. But he immediately took offense when asked a single question. That's why I asked IF IT"S all scratched up than $50 is a little high, that's when he should have said no it's not all scratched up & $50 is my bottom line. I'm not sayin, just sayin lol
    HAKUNA MATATA

It's not even about the money. It's the way that it was handled

I have a feeling I know who this is.

Thats me..... Squidbuellie...i have no problem owning what I have to say... I also know when a jackass is trying to lead me on.. Case in point.. If you want to have a open board flame war to try to spice up the board... I'm your huckleberry.

I think you do oh9bolt. But I'm not one to throw people under the bus or to the wolfpack or whatever

I still don't know where all this hostility is coming from?!?

Lol yes some entertainment, we havent had this in a few months let the games begin. :p

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast