Thread: blast superboot and air filter and spark plug question

I've been hearing of issues with the stock boots on the blast. Can someone point me to the right direction to purchase what I believe is the "superboot" for a 2003 Blast. Also how about the K&N filter I see alot of owners using, any good pace to find that? FINALLY is the DCPR9IX the iridium plug to use? Thanks for the help, I'm a new owner and want to make a few changes. I was initially worried I'd miss the power that my old 600 crotchrocket had but this bike really is damn fun to ride. Low miles too at around 1700 so I think ill have many more years of good times.

dont use the DCPR9IX iridium plug, use the IXU01-27 Iridium Racing Plug. its a little pricey but its the best you can get. you will gain +1hp and it will probably last longer than your bike lol you will never have to replace it

Dans bent series intake kit is the was to go. I was iffy at first with the price but after I got it all on I love it. I would recommend it to anyone. Along with his tail plate, it cleans up the underside of the tail quite well