Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: inside of the hawk exhaust

i agree with all of those. is there anything here that is a lie? whats wrong with letting someone know what they are purchasing?

no way id buy a drummer after what i saw.

no way id buy a jardine after the back of my friends blew off and went into his rear tires after 900 miles

i might buy a hawk again if i didnt have access to a welder, he does have a somewhat reasonable price but even still the quality could be improved a little. can you really argue that.

Its a BUDGET pipe bro. For people who Cant or Wont shell out more money for a drummer or race pipe or any other exhaust

And if Youre pissed on principle you should be just as pissed that a drummer is a gutted can that he charges you out the ass for

And the jardine is notorious for falling apart from heat damage if not kept fully packed
    I rock a Hawk, and I know what the inside looks like, but I didnt want to drop $500+ on a pipe so it was the way I went. You pay for quality and that is that.

I agree that the pipe is a bit misleading on how it works but then again for the price no one can say they expected the same as what a pipe costing 3-4 times the price would have.

Still recommend him for those who don't want to spend the money and are simply looking for a better sounding pipe.

Keda is by far the best pipe available right now but as expected it costs money to play with the big boys.

Mine

I don't understand why you guys are putting his product up against more expensive products? its a BUDGET MOTHER****ING pipe. For people who want mild performance gains and sound over stock. Damn dude. For people who want to pay 325 instead of waiting to find a used pipe For cheaper off someone that's in sub par shape anyway.

And its not easy welding on an already rusted stock can

Damn i could go on an on about this but **** man, if i saw you in person for destroying business on randy for offering a service for people on a BUDGET, I WOULD GO AHEAD AND PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE.

I've had numerous people send me PMs Asking if i can give them a good deal on one of my pipes

Had a jardine i sold
    Traded for a race pipe in good shape
    Won a keda

Just so they will have a pipe to put on their bike so they can ride and are short on cash

And Youre destroying this guys business for people who want something on a BUDGET

****ING doush bag

Glad to hear some positive responses. I agree he's super nice, just curious how others felt.

Damn i could go on an on about this but **** man, if i saw you in person for destroying business on randy for offering a service for people on a BUDGET
    how is this destroying his business? randy put that pipe out. yes it is a budget pipe and isn't meant to be high quality but seriously if showing what the inside actually looks like is going to destroy his business then there is an issue to begin with.

Yeah, I could have spent a few hundred more on a pipe and what would I have got? A couple more horsepower? My bike is fast enough for me. A pipe that would last me till I'm 80 years old? OK.
    I got a pipe that sounds right and fits just like the stock piece, including the chin fairing mounts on the XB. I would say I got my money's worth.

I have talked to randy and he is a super nice guy, he would do anything out there for a fellow bueller. I have been around the boards for a while and I think the product that randy puts out is really good. I do not own one but I do not see why people would shell out 500 bucks or more for a top of the line exhaust when you are really getting what....3more HP? I am sure i am wrong on that HP number but I cant see spending that money on a pipe. Maybe I am cheap, but I think randy appeals to 75% or more of the guys out there. Keep up your work randy!

I have already been contacted, about deleting the thread.

The arguments are reasonable, I strongly agree that if you want it get it if you don't and prefer a higher end pipe then go ahead and buy it.

The pics are in no way meant to bash Randy they just show the work he does to the pipe.

I am going to stop things here and leave the thread so people who want to see what is done inside can see. All the rest of the pipes members have bought have been plastered all over for us to see so I don't feel it is a bad deal to show what people are paying for with a Hawk Pipe.

I dont see any problem with post pics of the insides of any pipe, it is bound to happen to everypipe out there. there is threads here that show alot of the other pipes insides or explain how they are constructed. even vodoo showed a few of his own pipes so other buellers could build them, themselves! i have a pic showing the simple contruction of the buel race pipe and how simple it is yet because it is rare and a buell race product it does demand a higher price.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12