Thread: Free Spirits Undertray?

Does anybody have experience with the Free Spirits undertray?

http://www.freespirits.it/prodotti.p...73&prod_id=108

I'm interested in a smooth undertray but I can't tell from the angles of their photos if it has a place for a license plate bracket.

Sweet undertray - looks like you would have to come up with something custom for the license plate bracket, as you would for the tail light and turn signals.

Ya, for lights I was planning on following Urban_Assault and Blaylock1988's lead with the Radiantz LED light strip. I wasn't sure if anybody had seen one up close and could tell me if there were even any bolts in the vicinity of where a plate bracket might be mounted.

I have a plate mount that seems to be rigged up to go off of the rearsets. I'm sure you could do something like that.

Do you happen to have any photos of it installed?

Here is a photo provided by FreeSpirits. They told me there are no pre-drilled holes but there is an area to fix a bracket to it. This looks perfect for what I was hoping to do. I'm not sure what LED light bar they are using.

Noobuel, have you inquired if any changes are needed for the battery, IE the RR variety? Drew at Radiantz is the guy to talk to if you want to do some LED stuff. Mine is on its way. Costs about 100.00 and he will build it so you can plug and play. There is a guy named Chris Reese who has a small company that can come up with a tidy tail for you, cheaper than anywhere I have found. Comes in a myriad of colors. Give him a try. He is making some pretty cool stuff for me. www.customizedbikeparts.com

Chris did these up for me. They are not finished yet, but this is the kind of stuff you can expect.

Thanks for the pointer to customizedbikeparts.com. I had seen their fender eliminators but didn't know they would make full undertrays.

I sent Radiantz an email or contact form submission, I forget which, over a week ago and nobody got back to me.

Chris doesnt make the full undertrays, just alot of other stuff. He may be able to, dont know, didnt ask. As for Radiantz, their computer system rectently took a dive and they lost all of their emails etc. You might want to try them again or just give them a ring. 541-469-7462. They have responded to me in less than a day.