Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EBR 1190RS

If these other EBR bikes are in development they sure are keeping tight lipped about them. Be nice to have some sort of info or teaser pics as to what is RUMORED to be coming. IMO he's losing a lot of his existing customer base with current and past Buellers since we were Buells advertising by word of mouth and a lot of other people besides Buellers didn't give a crap or even know what a Buell was. There is plenty of new product that is available now by other "well known" brands so the longer he waits to produce new product the harder sell he's going to have since a lot of people don't even know what EBR is. How many people outside of Buell owners even know what EBR is? And a dealer network seems to be nonexistant from what I've seen and heard. I wish him luck in his endeavor BUT the longer it takes for more and affordable product the less chance of success he's going to have. Just my opinion!

you are spot on WALLSXB in your opinion. I went for a ride today and met some new guys to have a fang with and 4 out of 5 guys came over asking me a lot of questions about my XB. They were intrigued and all of them made comment at how nice and different it looked . The other 1 gent knew what a Buell was and said i had great bike that would actually handle with a solid engine. He also thought that HD were dickheads in what they did to Buell but had no idea that Erik was still going . His comment was "ohh did he get all the fat typist to come with him " I said nah have a look at EBR on the net and get updated. I also gave him the web addy to Crotchrocket to see what Erik is up to. Erik if you are listening to the owners of Buells , mate you need to build a bike we can afford and soon . I am going to keep my XB but at the end of the year i am going to buy a new Vstrom for everyday use.

Heard someone mention that that all of the EBR employees can fit in one van for lunch... be patient folks. Buell did say that the most time consuming part is all the paperwork for a new bike. He also said the next 3 models will be affordable

Here's my guess for the new bikes... the RX will essentially be a 1125r the SX will be similar to the typhon...

and the AX will be a rotax powered ULY...

I assume thats why the models are similar to the Xbs ne way. xb12r~RX, xb12s~sx, and XB12X~AX(adventure)

That 1190 white looks damn good!

That uly is rather nice. I would buy that. I cant wait to see the new line of bikes.

yea i wouldnt change much on the uly... maybe an updated fly screen(alil sleeker like the thyphon) and adjustable windscreen from the factory

damn i want that white one.. looks so sick!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12