Thread: New Guy here

Ok so I test drove the Buell for the first time this weekend and absolutely loved it. I test drove the Buell XB12Scg. I am looking at getting the XB9Scity and was wondering if there is a huge difference in the power between the 9 and 12? The Buell XB12 seemed a little low in the power and was wondering what mods can be done to these bikes to get a little more out of them.

Administrator
    You can get a race kit for either. I think the 9 revs a little higher, but the 12 has a bit more torque. We hope to see you join the Buell community soon!

nj9..whats your ride now or your last bike

I just got the xb9 and love it. I checked out all the Buells. I like the 9 because it is a little more up right and has a real street fighter look. It is taller though but not bad. i still have yet to really open it up. I think either way you go will make you happy but I know I love my 9. Super nimble!

I ride a GSXR 750 now. I've ridden V-Twins before which I like much better for certain types of riding. I've turned my GSXR into a streetfighter anyways haha.

Cool thing about my buell is I always know it is running. Love the vibration of that v-twin. Did go for a ride tonight and opened it up more 1st through 3rd. That was an hour ago and I am still smiling.