Thread: Just wanted to say thank you.

I've been chasing problems with my bike for about two years now and think I'm almost out of the woods. At the beginning of this season I was about ready to give up and sell the bike, but then I found these forums again and got inspired to get it running properly.
    It's nice to see that there's a ton of willing\like minded people out there to help someone out and not act like a dick when you don't know something.
    A particular thank you to NWRider for going over a laundry list of issues I sent him. Al at American Sport Bike and Lance at St. Paul Harley also deserve a ton of credit, and are awesome to talk to if you ever need them. I've also had some correspondence with Erik Buell himself, who recommended those two guys to me.
    What other discontinued vehicle can you get so much support for? I can't think of one....but then again I don't own any other.
    Hopefully over the next few days I'll have the last of the issues straightened out and I'll be able to help someone else. Hopefully I'll be a little busier putting miles on the old Girl.

Thanks again all.

No problem Mike. Happy to help when I can. Sounds like yer on your way to smiling real big when you crack the throttle. Enjoy.

Awesome! Giving credit where deserved, this is the best forum I've ever been on or discoved. good luck getting her running.