Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: almost mugged and bike stolen

i was coming back from work and got to a light where a jeep with 4 hoodlums (if thats the proper term) pulled up next to me. i do live in a city in ohio. and they said nice bike, so i nodded acknowledging them and waited for the light to change and took off. they then followed me down 3 more turns so i drove past my house not wanting them to know where i lived and waited at the light to turn and continue. when the got to the light no one else was at the light with us and they got out so i turned right on the light and took of actually leaving this time. they started to chase me. the only thing slowing me down and letting them catch up was when i would come behind a car at a light or stop sign. eventually i found a light i could sneek up on the right of the cars to turn and lost them. but when i was going back down my street almost home some how they were coming the other way. before i realized it they were 10 feet infront of me slaming on their brakes and 3 guys getting out. no time to turn around i just decided to go past them as fast as i could and the one that reached for me got a boot straight in the stomach. i got away at the next light and took and alley behind my house and put the bike inside the garage and went in the house. that was scary as hell. just glad i got away. couldnt imagine life without my bike, my girlfriends more worried about me but the bike is my concern. never thought this would actually happen to me.

Jesus!!! that is insane, glad to hear you got away. Keeping the back inside for a few days?

That's straight out of a movie! Damn man glad you made it out ok. Did you get a plate number or anything?

Another reason everyone should have a concealed weapons permit, and carry. Glad your OK.

I'm from Ohio. Near Findlay just south of Toledo. What city do you live in. That is a scary situation for sure. I would be getting a bike lock ASAP and letting the fuzz know about the issue with the hoodlums

no plate but im tempted to take the truck out and see if i can find it to get a number though. that was just ridiculous.

Another reason everyone should have a concealed weapons permit, and carry.Â* Glad your OK.

i live south of findlay in lima. and unfortunatly to young to cary a hand gun at all :(

You did the right thing, just loose them ... to bad you couldn't get a license number. It would be nice to get three buddies and look the jeep driver up when he's by himself.

I know some people in lima, it saddens me this stuff happens around you guys.

glad you're okay, hopefully these guys get caught so it can't happen to someone else.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast