Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: almost mugged and bike stolen

That's crazy atleast you got one in the gut. Did you get a good look at the car or a face. Definetly report it. Glad to hear your good and more importantly the bike:D just kidding.

im going to keep an eye out for the jeep and if i do see it ill be sure to get the plate number and report it, even tough i have a pretty nice rock crawler that would find enjoyment in destroying their jeep, im going to keep it civil.

That is why I ALWAYS ride with my Smith and Wesson.

Man glad you're alright. That's some crazy stuff. I'm law enforcement so my head is always on a swivel. Concealed carry is definitley worth it though.

Good to hear you made it out. You need to contact local PD or SO and advise of the incident. Also, learn the streets in the areas you ride in case you need to evade and don't get lost or turn into a dead end, cul-de-sac, etc.

Also, know where the PD is in your area, and where the cops hang out so you can pull up with numbnuts in tow.

Find some Buellers in your area to ride with, Heck, just find some respectable motorcyclists to cruise with so they can help keep an eye on you. I have a few guys I've never spoke to, that I join up with while riding to work. We just find each other in traffic and ride until we reach our exits. Good for visibility in traffic and issues like you had.

be careful man, glad to hear you are alright.

I'm sorry to hear of your scary incident. Hopefully that'll never happen again. Be carefull if you use some of the "gun toting" advice from a few in this thread. Remember the prison systems are over run with people who have "tried" taking the law into thier own hands.
    A life for a motorcycle? wow.....

Safe journeys to you forevermore :)

A life for a motorcycle? wow.....

Well i dont really have to worry about carrying a gun because im not even old enough to regester owning a hand gun. im just going to ride and hope i never see them again. but i am going to drive around in my truck after i get out of work tonight and see if i can find the jeep to get a plate number.

Wow, so glad you were not hurt!
    Be careful about going cruising for license plates... sounds like more trouble potentially. Just be safe and definitely register an incident report with the locals.
    CCW is a definite plus, but if you are not 21 yet, then you are sort of SOL. Something to add to your list though when you get there.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast