Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Buell Select seat

did you get my last PM about shipping ?

nrankin:
    I did, but I have a local gentleman coming to look at it. If he passes I will get you a shipping quote.

Lowered to $300 shipped.

If this is who I think it is and this bike is the one I think it is........ It hurts to see someone so close to her profiting from her accident.

You should mind your own business unless you know what you are talking about. Obviously you don't.

Oh I think I do Kevin.

I promise, you don't. Stop posting on here.

Oh but I do....... I know ALOT more than you think I do. I just don't understand why...... I personally would have just offered to help sell the parts so she got all the proceeds......... Not just part of it after you recoup your money from buying it from her.

Guys I will say that the bike was in awsome shape prior to the accident. I'm not saying don't buy from this guy because if he indeed sticks to his deal she will get some of the money at some point. She needs it as much as possible.

Well since you continue with your attempt to make me look like a bad guy, for nothing but personal gain, I will just put it all out there so there is no confusion.

I paid out of my pocket the difference between insurance taking the bike or us keeping it to the previous owner. She is not out any money so far.... after I recoup what I shelled out we are splitting the money after that. I am using my time, my tools, my garage space. Hey guess what, I am also giving her some of the parts on the bike that have sentimental value.

For additional information that isn't necessary I took a week off of work to be with this person in the hospital and then continued to visit her almost everyday for about 5 weeks after that.

I am such a terrible friend aren't I?

Not a bad guy at all. I never said that. I'm just saying if you knew the value of everything and knew that a profit could be made over what the insurance offered why didn't you offer to just help her part it out and give her everything. I would love to have the seat but also would have liked to buy it off her directly.

Guys there are much much more good salvageable parts that can be used. I will start with asking how much for the complete wiring harness providing its in usable shape and there is a plate in the tail section of the bike that is a support for the seat latch...... How much for it?

AGAIN...... I'm not saying don't buy his parts..... They are good and the bike IS HIS. I just wanted to see these parts on the market in a diff way.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast