Thread: which ECM with Jardine?

I have owned my Xb12r for 2 years now, but now it's time to go a little faster. I have a Jardine slip-on now and I was wondering what would go better with it, the race ECM or a Techlusion programmer. Thanks anything will help

I would have your stock ecm re-mapped once you have your Jardine and Highflow air filter installed.

I have a Jardine, K&N filter, open airbox, and had the race ecm. I wasnt happy with it at all.

I used my stock ecm, and used ECM spy with the help of http://www.xoptiinside.com/
    He gives custom tunes for a donation. Mike is a good guy, and knows a ton about the Buell ecms.

With the Race ecm I had lots of hesitation at takeoff, and tons of popping in decel. I have heard many people say the popping cant be helped with a Jardine. Mike's tune with a little datalogging got rid of all of mine. I couldnt be happier.

Thaloc is right for the best results you would get your ecm remapped on a dyno, but thats pricey. If you go the ecmspy route you can get good results at a minimal cost.

I would imagine tech or ecmspy would be better. I had always been under the impression the race ecm worked best with the race exhaust

How do I buy the emcspy? It didn't real say on the website. . . Also, is it like a programmer you just plug into the bike? Finally, does the Open airbox come in black not just carbon fiber?

I have the micron and a race ECU. I think it is pretty good. On a cold day it is a little flat mid throttle, mid RPM. Other than that it has ben great.

FBxb12r: How do I buy the emcspy? It didn't real say on the website. . . Also, is it like a programmer you just plug into the bike? Finally, does the Open airbox come in black not just carbon fiber?
    FBxb12r, ECMSpy program is a Free download from the ECMSpy.com website. There's also a downloadable manual on the website that is a must, which is also free, that I'd probably read first. Put the downloaded program on your computer or PDA, and use the cable to connect to the bike. Cables can either be bought on Ebay or you can make your own. The website also has instructions on how to make your own.