Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Leaning more on the rights

Here my take on the right handers, shift your body as far forward as comfortable peg in between ball of foot and big toe head up to the mirror half your ass off seat and push in with the right foot. The big issue I think come from the throttle being in an awkward spot when hanging off for right handers due to your body position and right arm being "tucked" in. Once you get the right spot for "you" you'll know it instantly hard to explain but you'll see.

I'm hitting my sparklers before I touch my shoes
    those feelers only last a couple of months if you ride hard then you wont need to worry about them they can also be removed

The big issue I think come from the throttle being in an awkward spot when hanging off for right handers due to your body position and right arm being "tucked" in.
    I never really thought about that, it really does make sense (in my head at least) i'll have to put it to the test once i get back to my bike.

I forgot to throw this out there but i have lightning pegs on my bolt, not sure what pegs you are running squiddebuellie.

sorry tried to edit my post.
    but...you need to try to push down with your tip toes on the pegs with your leading leg with your butt over and down and keep the bike more upright.

Hammer gave you a good screen shot. but again he didn't have to have his knee on the ground...

i think he did it more as a picture effect, the old titanium screws trick.

Hammer gave you a good screen shot. but again he didn't have to have his knee on the ground...
    Umm, what is that touching the ground then? what the titanium screws are sparking from?

tip toes on the pegs
    So adorable.

but again he didn't have to have his knee on the ground...
    Is what squid was saying.

as for body position this isnt on a buell but same concept.

Titanium knee pucks in the pics, and no I didnt have to touch down. Photographer was asking us to give him some "cool" shots and spent the day shooting pics. For me when either knee hits the ground I know Im at my lean limit

Iamarchangel......it sounds like you don't have anything of real value to add to this post....

Iamarchangel......it sounds like you don't have anything of real value to add to this post....
    Yeah, you're probably right.

I said my piece at the beginning and got something to think about from Hammer's comment.

After that, once you started the foul bit (it's obvious that the pics are photoshopped, isn't it?) and then went to "sparklers" and "tippy toes", it all became so cute I had to stay around. Carry on, I'm amused.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast