Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: The unhijackable thread...

This is to go where ever it goes! The one about the office turned to guns, I'm not complaining I love guns! But this one is impossible to hijack, because it's not about any one thing, it's about everything. You like babes in bikini's? Who doesn't, lets talk about em. You like saltine crackers with peanut butter and vanilla frosting? Me too, let's eat. Perhaps your a lawn aficionado, lets discuss some alabama crab grass.

I'll start with eats. Man I love me some pizza. I especially love Papa Murphy's. They have top notch ham and pineapple! I really like oddball pizza too. The stranger the ingrediants, the better. To a point. I had some with spinch, artichoke hearts, goat cheese and feta cheese with olive oil instead of pizza sauce. Holy moly was that ever good.

sheep are good..... with velcro gloves...

I'm down with the pie, Papa Murphy's is an incridible pizza, and dirt (or nearly so) cheap to... where do places get off charging $25 for a large pizza? you mean to tell me it cost you 15 dollars to cook that?

My favorite color is clear.

So Thaloc, I just got my 1125CR airbox decals today!! Are you ready to trade yet?

Unhijackable? Muahahaha!!:D

My favorite smell is green

Sayjack I am totaly on board with you, that's one of the reason's I eat their pizza the most.

Clear is an great color. My personal favorite is orange, I just can't get enough orange. I am trying to talk my fiance into having orange in the wedding. Along with open carry of weapons. I even told her I would go with a cowboy holster, old school revolver and cowboy hat. I think the cowboy hat got her on board. Still working on the orange.

Dave, nice try, but you didn't hijack it, you just contributed. Thank you for your contribution :D My favorite smell is gun cleaning things and firing ranges.

I like to sit and think about absolutely nothing......... and i only breathe when necessary.

On a side note NASA is testing a rocket motor or something and its driving my dogs ape **** crazy. Every 45 min or so my windows shake and rattle and I can hear a rumble and it sets the dogs off barking. They have been doing it all day.

Did anyone catch the last episode of Seinfeld?

Being in the country side,I'm down with the sheep with velcro glove thing,while eating a Papa Murphys Chigaco stuffed pizza,watching the latest rerun of Seinfeld(the king of my domain one)while wearing my orange and black thong with my fuzzy Emu boots.:D

Page 1 of 56 1231151 ... LastLast