Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Someone has to say it

Good call Kajer, I use that all the time it works in IE and should work in firefox as well. Buell_Cru thanks for not taking offense, we've all been in the *where the **** is that post* boat. Except for LeFox. LeFox has a lot of great posts saved on his member profile thingy so maybe that will help you out some. If you have IE - Internet Explorer or Firefox I think too, then like Kajer said CTRL-F and then type in what you want to find.

Quote Originally Posted by FIDOSOL
    so once a post is ok then?
    read, fido...once a thread!
    thread = topic
    post = reply
    ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buell Cru
    I'm sure this post was directed toward me which I completely understand and am not mad about. The reason I started doing this is so if someone decides to search for my response to a certain subject they could scroll through the forums quickly by just seeing the signature. I was searching for some of BPG's answers to certain questions others had asked but they were a couple pages into the forum post so it was a bit difficult and time consuming to scroll slowly through each page just looking at the names. If everyone had a relatively small signature or preferably the "go to guys" for answers to certain questions it would be much more helpful. Would a small signature be ok?
    looking for info, it's always good to read the complete thread...otherwise, you might miss an important fact.
    so, look for a topic/thread and not just a specific post by someone when looking for advice.
    if you are looking for a specific reply...you already seen it and by reading the post should trigger your memory and give you an idea on where more or less was ;)

but getting everyone to post a sig will slow down the forum and add download time to you...mobile browsing will be impossible or expensive and all will complain.
    so...;)

No problem guys...No future signatures for me. Thanks for the info.

Thanks for not taking offense, I didn't want to burn any bridges or anything too... I browse this site from my PDA when I get bored, and the sigs weren't helping the slow T-Mobile EDGE network run any faster... :(

hell,i'm lucky to get all my words spelt right,now your talking about signatures! just last post i figured out how to do the quote thingie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12