Thread: strip the front end naked and replace with clamping headlight.

i heard of some headlights that clamp to the triple tree or something, anyone have a clue what i'm talking about? -i want to rip off the fly screen, stock headlights, gauges and their guts and replace them with just these lights.

and to respond in advance to all the people who feel the need to ask "why would you want to do that?" just to insinuate i'm an idiot or an asshole or maybe even to express their legimate curiousity the answer is i'm a retard and want my bike to look like **** so save your post! :-)

LOL, whatever man, look like ****? Hardly. Buell's are few and far between. Custom Buells just make it more interesting, post up some pics of what you want to do and also maybe a photoshop of what it could look like? I'd love to see it. As far as ripping all that stuff off, you'll just have to talk to BPG about a wiring diagram for the bike so you know what goes where and what you can and can't really take out of the front. Good Luck. Post Pics.

I'm looking at doing the same thing later on down the road.... looking at the KOSO clocks and going with a streefighter front end..... most of the modified front ends look like they need some kind of bracket that clamps to the upper forks, but thats the front ends i've been looking at.
    Post some pics when you get it done as i would like to see the end result.

i want to rip off the fly screen, stock headlights, gauges and their guts and replace them with just these lights.
    I dunno if i'd ****can the gauges completely....maybe get some different ones...just tach and speedo, kinda retro...would look sick if you can hide/getrid of all the wires

Let us know what you decide to do.