Thread: M2 Cyclone carburetor jetting

I've done some research, but still am a bit scared to tackle jetting the carbs on my 2002 M2 Cyclone myself, so hopefully someone here can assist. A little background, my bike has the Buell Race Air Cleaner from ASB, the Buell race ignition module, and the factory exhaust installed (I will be putting the V&H SS2R back on after fixing the baffle and re-packing it).

I've read a few places that I should not get a carburetor jet kit like the DynoJet kit or the like, but instead just buy the low speed and main jets themselves. From my research, I've found that I should be getting somewhere around the 45 low speed, and 195 main jet. Does that sound right? I am in NW Ohio, so at about 400-700 feet above sea level.

What else should I order, to make sure I get everything done "while I'm in there"? The last thing I want to do is have the bike torn apart, and find out that I'll need to order more parts and wait at least another week for them to come in, or pay a premium at HD on the off-chance they have what I need in-stock.

I've rebuilt a twin carburetor on my old Jetski (SeaDoo XP), but that is the extent of my carburetor knowledge. There was quite an in-depth document on rebuilding those, so it was a piece of cake for me.

Does anyone have a walk-through on jetting the carburetors on our bike? As well as anything that might help with the removal / reinstall of the carburetor itself? Would it be best to drain the fuel out before working on it, or any pointers in general would be helpful.

Thanks!
    -Matt

195 Main and 42 Pilot are the stock set up for M2's

Co worker did this last week. I'll ask him and put up what he says.

Where should I buy the air intake and exhaust and carb jets for my 2000 m2 cyclone? I am at elevation of 3500 ft

I bought a force winder air intake and supertrapp exhaust for a buell cyclone m2 2000 feet above sea level Calgary Alberta
    Stay tuned on what jet size. Harley at Kane's gave me 170 and my plugs are white. I am going to original 200

170 is ridiculous Bmanpipefitter , just another case of Harley dealerships knowing nothing , I had a forcewinder on my M2 and I was running 200 / 45