, tires, replace, valley, reading, manual, appears, buell, arizona, recently, picked, inspect, explanation, condition, adjustment, phoenix" /> Phoenix Arizona MECHANIC

Thread: Phoenix Arizona MECHANIC

Hey guys I recently picked up a 2007 Buell XB12 with 25k so it needs that service. After reading the service manual it appears to me to be a lot of looking and not a lot of doing. i.e. inspect for wear, check adjustment, check condition... So does anyone know a mechanic here in the valley with either a good explanation why its got such a high price tag or a reasonable price for looking it over and doing an oil change. Harley Arrowhead wants 400 and that sounds a little ridiculous to me. At least try to sell me on the service. "we need to replace the summer air in your tires for winter air" Something to make an oil change worth 400 dollars.
    thanks guys any help will be greatly appreciated.

The Harley shop on chandler boulevard off the I-10 is reasonable 93 per hour so that's where I take my o8 xb12ss they have a nice amount of nos, some great mechanics and nice guys all around. Good luck, lemme know when ur around I'd like to roll around a bit :)