Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Arkansas riders out there

I was wondering when you would chime in 03? Me and 03 had a blast when we rode the "123"! The return trip was to say the least fast!
    Yeah, it was a good time. May have to consider making the trip up there this spring and get a ride together.

May have to consider making the trip up there this spring and get a ride together
    That would be awesome. Maybe we could coordinate it with these other guys and make a mini Buell event out of it.

poor new guys thread got jacked

^^^^ I don't see it as a jack. He asked about AR riders and we have chimed in. Not our fault he hasn't been back to his thread since he opened it.

That would be awesome. Maybe we could coordinate it with these other guys and make a mini Buell event out of it.
    Yeah, no doubt. That would mean John and Bruce couldn't go. Jk of course. ;)

Yeah I don't see how we jacked the thread?????? He asked about AR riders and we are discussing riding in AR.....

Not our fault he hasn't been back to his thread since he opened it.
    Yeah I don't see how we jacked the thread??????
    Ok ok simmer down guys. I was just making an observation. I didn't say:why are you all jacking his thread?
    And yes I hate it too when someone startes a thread and never returns. I can't help but wonder if the newbie is out riding. LOL

I was curious as to his location in Arkansas but apparently the OP has went MIA.

All rite I'm back ,,, ya ridding and family life ,, I'm in central ar 30 min from little rock ,,, pig trail is a bad ass ride over at ozark ar , no y'all didn't jack my thread I started it to see if anyone on a buell was watching , sick of ridding with these old farts on there led sled Harley's ,,,, my dad is ridding my old fx super glide and he drives me nutz how slow he is lol

Hey muzzy, look towards the spring. I hope to make it up from DFW and I know red will come down. We can get a ride lined up.

I'll make a post next time I'm up there, probably spring time. I might not be willing to meet up though because I'll be visiting my father in law and he typically doesn't like riding with others. Since I'll be a guest and he'll be leading I don't want to annoy him(might not get invited back) lol. But he may be up for it I'll ask him and if he wants I'll make a post about meeting up...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast