Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey all New Bueller here

Welcome!

Welcome Matt! Itll be a bit before it goes down but i'll keep ya in mind for a ride through Ortega! Im just down the 5 highway in San Diego N. county!
    Sounds good!

5-0dro case/axle sliders and amsoil on the ready for when it shows up. I'll be sure to post up pictures when it gets here.
    Thank you and welcome the forum! Looking forward to the pics. Please let us know how we did by leaving a review on our site once installed! Ride safe!

www.5-0dro.com

Thanks all! Does anyone have a lead on a set of passenger pegs/mounts for sale? I couldn't find a for sure answer if I HAVE to buy the SS ones, is there a confirmed difference bolting up to short or long tail section. Or is it possible to set the bike up with ulysses passenger peg setup?

Also can anyone point me to SST suspension setup? Ether a thread or owners manual info would work. I'm 140lbs if that helps

-thanks everyone

5-0dro case
    Forum rules.....new guys have to give mods to other forum members who ask for them! I'll take the case sliders! :D Kidding

Welcome!

Forum rules.....new guys have to give mods to other forum members who ask for them! I'll take the case sliders!
    :p

so I got the bike delivered on the 18th and it was a mess, bug guts everywhere! gave it a good clean and check bolts for tightness, some were loose one had been cross threaded. I re-tapped it and locktite'd all others. I reset the TPS and bike is running good, oil and primary levels were good and appear fresh. Adjusted the clutch per manual. Overall seems to be in great shape and I'm happy with it. Title didn't come until 19th so I haven't even gotten to ride more than around the neighborhood. Going out to Arizona to get it registered as its 500 miles short of being able to bring into CA... FYI to CA people bikes need 7500miles on them or have been CA compliant when new. If you are moving into CA you can bring newer bikes that don't comply and be able to register them no problem but will not ever be able to sell them in CA.

Great, but still no pics...remember we're a visual group, we likey pictures:D:D:D

Forgot to mention I put on 5-0dro case/axle protection! Great parts and very well done instructions! I've got a question for people with stock gauges as well as the "XB Dasboards" one. My rpms at idle are reading below 1000 mark on my XB Dashboards model but I dialed the rpms by ecmspy when doing TPS reset, is this normal? Does the stock dash read below as well? I'm thinking the needle may be off? Let me know if you've got any insight on this!

Should idle at 950

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast