Thread: Motorcycle racing movies/documentaries streaming on netflix

If any of you have netflix check these out. I just finished it and it was great!

"fastest"

info: Ewan McGregor narrates this adrenaline-pumping documentary that captures the thrilling, terrifying reality of MotoGP racing. Filmmaker Mark Neale gets behind the scenes with unprecedented access to shoot some of the sport's most electrifying footage.

http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Fa...3?trkid=496624

Also check out "Troy's Story" The Legend of Superbike Champion Troy Bayliss

info: Narrated by Ewan McGregor, this compilation of previously unseen home videos, race footage and compelling interviews tells the story of supercharged motorcycle racer and World Superbike winner Troy Bayliss. Troy's friends, family, colleagues and Troy himself shed light on the life and careeer of this legendary racer in a series of conversations. The film was named Best Documentary at the New York Film Festival.

http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Tr...61637&leid=527

Don't know if links will work for you or not but just search the titles if not, both are streaming BTW.

52 views and nobody cares huh...?

Lol, seen Troy's Story. It's a good film but dated a bit considering how fast motorcycles evolve. Fastest was worth the time to watch but should be described as a documentary of Rossi's antics more than anything else.

Good post +1.

KC

I haven't seen those two yet, but I've always enjoyed "On Any Sunday". A classic!

^this

On Any Sunday is a classic. Just picked up "One Man's Dream", a documentary about the Britten V1000. It was another great one in my opinion.

"on any sunday"

"dust to glory"
    This action-packed documentary chronicles the infamously treacherous Tecate SCORE Baja 100 road race across Mexico's Baja Peninsula. In order to capture the race's true power and the majestic beauty of the desert, 55 cameras and four helicopters were used during filming. Join famous racing names such as Robby Gordon, Mario Andretti, Jimmy Vasser and Mike "Mouse" McCoy for an unforgettable look at one of racing's most thrilling events.

on any sunday is great. i may check out the others. i recently watched on any sunday 2 and it was pretty good. focused more on road racing and the early years of moto gp which was cool.

"on any sunday"

"dust to glory"
    This action-packed documentary chronicles the infamously treacherous Tecate SCORE Baja 100 road race across Mexico's Baja Peninsula. In order to capture the race's true power and the majestic beauty of the desert, 55 cameras and four helicopters were used during filming. Join famous racing names such as Robby Gordon, Mario Andretti, Jimmy Vasser and Mike "Mouse" McCoy for an unforgettable look at one of racing's most thrilling events.