Thread: Orlando Area shop feedback

Hi, my 1125R and I are new to the Orlando area, and I'm just curious if anyone knows which HD places are "Buell-friendly". The one back in Pensacola even had a Buell sign out front; I felt right at home. :D

And if anyone knows a good tire shop which doesn't charge an arm and a leg for mounting/balancing, that'd be nice, too.

Thanks!

Hi where in Orlando are you located? There is a very good shop near me called cycle pro, the guy's name is Yemin or something like that. They don't often work on Buell's but he is willing to as long as he can. He has done work for me and very friendly, knowledgeable, and fair. Not the cheapest but not a rip off. I'd at least give them a call. He was very fair with my fork rebuild, I had to locate and bring him parts though but no big deal. Last time I asked about mounting and balancing tires it was very expensive. So just depends. They are by the OIA, off hoffner/narcoosee in the lee vista area.

Thanks! I'm in the Aloma/436 area. I checked on prices for mount/balance, and it looks like Seminole was the cheapest around.

My bike is still on the extended warranty, so that's why I was especially curious about the HD shops around here. it's golden now, but I just went through the clutch weep issue, so I'm paranoid ;)

ok, yeah seminole(that's sanford right?) is good. That's where I buy parts when needed. Also Lakeland HD is good with buell. Don't go to any of the central orlando HD's.

Seminole would be my recommendation. I've called the Orlando shops about parts and was told that they weren't a Buell dealer (pretty rudely) and referred me to Seminole which is my local shop anyways.

Now all of my experience is with parts I like to DIY all that I can.

New info: Today my Pirelli ate a nail... instead of tryin to make it up to Seminole, I went around the corner to Central Florida Cycle. Affordable and quick!