Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: EBR 2013 Rumor

Looks like EBR is getting more financing: EBR GE Financing
    Great news, now the only thing that remains is to unveil the new models. The more they delay, the more customers they loose. You don't have to actually be ready to sell them to have customers starting to save money and waiting in line to order your bike instead of someone elses, you just have to present them to the public.

I agree^^ , but I don't think they are really "losing" customers. Yeah they might buy another bike now, but that doesn't mean they will not by one then. I could buy 3 more bikes before they come out and still want one. To ec there own. Have a good Christmas

looks like ebr is losing eslick.
    http://roadracingworld.com/news/article/?arti ...
    That's not good from a couple stand points. Eslick came on really strong towards the end of the season, and all of that work EBR and Eslick spent dialing in his bike resulted in a lot of lost time. Sure they learned a ton, but it'll be like starting over from scratch with a new rider.

I'll take his place :D

I'll take his place
    ill volunteer for the guy who warms the engine while waiting for the rider to come and get on the bike, as i think thats all i would be qualified for. :D

^even that would be an awesome job

I agree^^ , but I don't think they are really "losing" customers. Yeah they might buy another bike now, but that doesn't mean they will not by one then. I could buy 3 more bikes before they come out and still want one. To ec there own. Have a good Christmas
    I don't know, Sony announced playstation 1 a year+ before they actually put it up for sale, while Sega had a new really good game console out on the market. So people never bought the Sega waiting for what Sony had announced to be the best console ever by miles. When it came out, an year and a half later, it wasn't that much better than the Sega, but it was too late for Sega. Look where Sega is now and how many Playstations have been sold.
    Of course these are not bikes, they are electronics, but on the other hand they don't cost as much as bikes do, so you can see where I'm going... I might be dead wrong though, I'm not an expert, just my opinion. :)

ill volunteer for the guy who warms the engine while waiting for the rider to come and get on the bike, as i think thats all i would be qualified for.
    Yes! But we have to warm it up by hugging it. (One at a time of course.... theres a rule for two dudes hugging)

Yes! But we have to warm it up by hugging it. (One at a time of course.... theres a rule for two dudes hugging)
    fair enuff

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345