Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buelltoberfest??

Would guess there's at least one other current thread on this but figured I'd post away anyway.

........So who's going and what can a newbie like myself expect from the event?

haven't heard of it.....more info???

ive heard of it and also heard its in GA? or at deals gap? i wasnt sure,... i wanna go if its in the southeast!

GA but maybe I'm overstepping my place on this........maybe it's a club thing though I thought it was an open event.
    Don't know much myself and am not easily finding anything on the web bout it either.....biggest reason for this thread.

BUELLTOBERFEST???

Sweet mother of god why have I never heard of this before?!

Are you sure it's not held in heaven?

I don't generally like posting in one forum about another one, but here you go:
    http://www.badweatherbikers.com/buel...tml?1348584385

Yeah, uh, this is mainly an event put on by the local buell club in GA. I'm not sure they would appreciate this post lol, but you know most Buell people are fairly friendly. Although badweb does get slandered by the bro atmosphere here a lot.

Yeah, uh, this is mainly an event put on by the local buell club in GA.Â* I'm not sure they would appreciate this post lol, but you know most Buell people are fairly friendly.Â* Although badweb does get slandered by the bro atmosphere here a lot.
    im confused by this post. they wouldn't appreciate other buells showing up but this forum has the bro atmosphere? i think your reasoning for why we give badweb a hard time is poorly worded. in general i find its because badweb is too strict about forum rules and sponsorship issues. not to mention the poor layout.

can i my own post?

im confused by this post. they wouldn't appreciate other buells showing up but this forum has the bro atmosphere? i think your reasoning for why we give badweb a hard time is poorly worded. in general i find its because badweb is too strict about forum rules and sponsorship issues. not to mention the poor layout.

can i my own post?
    I'm certain they would appreciate more Buells showing up. They would probably also appreciate the heads up as well.

I'm not certain they would appreciate some of the "yeah **** badweb" "badweb sux" "lets do some sweet wheelies, bro" stuff that seems more rampant on this forum than on badweb.

Not trying to diverge this thread into a forum vs forum war. Both have distinct advantages and both have disadvantages, both love Buells, and therefore, I love both. lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast