Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2008 Buell 1125R for sale

One of a kind!!! Im selling my 2008 Buell 1125R. This is a 25th Anniversary Signature Edition 'Erik Buell Racing' AMERICAN sport bike. This bike turns all kinds of heads when I take it out on the weekends or riding it back and forth to work. Lots of people are always asking 'What kinda bike is that??? It looks SOOO cool!!!!' I bought it brand new in September 2008 and installed the Erik Buell Racing full exhaust, Erik Buell Racing ECM, K&N airfilter, and Erik Buell Racing sparkplugs. It has fully adjustable Showa suspension front and back, Erik Buell Racing Lithium battery, Erik Buell Racing performance brake pads front and back. I completed the look of the bike with some Carbon-Fiber body panels and fenders from www.AmericanSportBike.com. Bike has the Limited Edition Diamond Blue paint on the frame, swingarm, tail section, and wheels. This bike is VERY FAST and will run the standing Quarter-mile right at 10.5 seconds flat. This bike CAN NOT compare to any japanese sportbike such as suzuki, honda, kawasaki,etc because it stands alone as an AMERICAN muscle sportbike. Make me a reasonable offer and it could be yours. Clean 'Blue Title/One Owner' in hand and ready for transfer and current 2013 Registration stickers and Inspection Stickers. Come and check it out in person and I can show you all the 'extras'. I have brand new drivebelt, amsoil and filter, and a set of pirrelli tires Im gonna throw in with purchase. You have to see it in person to appreciate. If you are not serious in purchase, don't waste your time or mine. Call Michael at 956-357-3208. Serious inquiries only. No texts or emails to craigslist acct.

:( WHY you sell?!

I have 2 buells and insurance is getting $$$$$$... I hardly ride this one and mostly sits in the carport covered up 95% of the time. I try and ride it 2-3 times a month to keep it running. I just replaced the drivebelt, just 'because' and have a set of pirrelli tires sitting here to install or sell with the bike. Make me an offer and its your, if the price is right.

That headlight setup reminds me of the warhorse GLWS

Beautiful Bike

thanks. ML

Just wanted to update pics. I cleaned up forks, installed new wheel bearings and pirelli diablo tires front and rear, installed new drivebelt, and installed new radiator pod covers. Its back at regular 'stock' height. Still for sale.

Id be interested if you decide to sell some of the extras, after a showa rear shock.

Cheers
    Scott

sorry, i don't have an extra one. I don't want to buy anymore stuff for this one if im gonna sell it. Im putting more money into my CR

Since this one is an anniversary model, I think I will start the auctioning bid around $35,000. Come on now, where are my people..... Starting bid is up and it can only go UP from here. Come on now, where are my big spenders. I know you are out there somewhere now. come on.

This would make a great christmas gift.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast