Thread: IMS Dallas

Who in the DFW area is going today (Sunday). I'm meeting a few other Bueller's and freinds at Jack in the Box on Hampton just south of 30 so we can roll it together. Anyone wants to attend show up now! Lol. Will be rolling out in about 39-45 min. Short notice yes but it is what it is.

Who would want to go to that boring show?

What Dogwood said. Time for all the pics of idiots posing on an EBR 1190RS. That is if one made it to the show.

Sorry y'all couldn't make it. Show was great and the company was great also. Good times with good freinds..... Can't go wrong. Got to see Joe take home a 1st place in his division a looking fowards to seeing the build for the unlimited class next year.

I went Friday and I hate to say it, I was less than impressed. Nobody in the booths knew anything about their products with the exception of HD. They had local sales reps there walking the floor. All of the other booths seemed like they hired warm bodies. They didn't know anything about their products, both on the floor and what they didn't bring.

Ducati was on the website as attending, but they weren't even there. The best part about the entire thing was walking around looking at the custom bikes scattered throughout.

Disappointing show overall!

I will say it was much smaller this year because several vendors backed out. Most thought the weather was going to be bad all weekend which translates to poor attendance in their eyes. I do agree that overall vendor attendance could be better. As far as unknowlagable reps..... Not sur who or what booths you had issues with but they were out in full force today. Not one of my questions went unawnsered nor did any of the reps seem lost about their product.

I enjoyed the wet, windy, confusing, and cold ride there and back more than the show itself. The best part of the day was buying the Buell riding boots before I went in! Thanks Freak!

No prob Dogwood! Had a great time and glad you liked the boots.

I didnt make it this year, but I like walking the parking lot the best. Last time I went was the last year Buell had a setup. Once every 4 or 5 years is good.