Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Airing out my a$$ end

Here is a pic of the other side. I haven't tied up the wires yet, as I am letting the paint get a little harder.

very cool looking. Looks like it would probably get much better cooling during the summer with all that area opened up as well.

doesn't fit the character of the bike. Looks a lot like ducatis trellis frame, but its misplaced in the rear. but the fact its your own and came up with it yourself is bad ass

when you can, get pics of the battery relocation and the wiring that was added, maybe look at the 1190RS subframe and get ideas for fabricating a new one. I like the look of it, just not the square stock material, should have been tubed from the beginning design when Buell built 'em. nice work

The idea and execution are good It just doesn't fit the bike. If it were to have a trellis frame then yes, it would fit. But it flows with nothing else on the bike. But as long as you like it, who cares.

part of me agrees with the idea that the subframe should be made out of round tubing, but part of me thinks there isn't any other round tubing on this bike, so the square tubing kinda works. I think once I color coordinate things a bit, it will look better. The blue spring throws things off a bit, as do the gold/orange brake and clutch levers. IDK, I like it. I think it is different. I bet with black wheels and a black frame it would look pretty tight

I like it.

Not a fan of red though. I think it would look sick if you painted/powder coated the sub-frame white.

Diggin' It... Its different. I like the cut on the tail plastic. Maybe a red shark fin shaped metal piece under the front part of the seat that flows into the top bar of the subframe... just to give it more of a streamlined look. Nice, though.

Oh and maybe extend the red to the fairing stay and levers.

Huge fan of this look.

Moar!

I like it. Not a big fan of the red though.

I think black would look awesome. One of those deals where no one knows its different until they take a closer look.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast