Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The music thred

Music tells you a lot about a person so what does everyone listen to. Me, I listen to a lot from George Strait, Chris LeDoux when im in the mood to Static X and Slipknot. Im into old school punk and sludge rock mostly. These are the bands I listen to the most.
    Clutch, Static X, Mudvayne, Tool, Ill Nino, Soil, Nonpoint, Coal Chamber, Drop Kick Murphys, Misfits, Suicidal Tendencies, The Freeze, Social Distortion, Adolescents, X, The Vandals, Rancid, Rage Against the Machine, White Zombie, Black Flag, Bad Brains, Bad Religion, Minor Threat, Circle Jerks, Agent Orange, Ministry (Psalm 69, LR&H not the techno stuff), Flogging Molly, Dead Kennedy's and Cro-mags to name a few. Sometimes when im in the mood I will throw in some Cyprus Hill, Black Sunday and rock that or kick back with some Sublime and Jane's Addiction.

clutch, drop kick murphys, nonpoint, flogging molly, and tool ftw lol

Audioslave, Linkin Park, Creed, AC-DC, Fuel, Gravity Kills, 3 Doors Down, Genesis (old stuff), Staind, Casting Crowns, Creedance Clearwater, Garth Brooks, Clint Black, Diana Krall, Eric Clapton, & Oldies.

My roots start with....
    The Stones, Pink Floyd, Rage against the machine, Deftones, Pearl Jam, Alice in chains, Tool, Guns and Roses.

I will also dig on.....
    Clutch, Kings of Leon, Interpol, Outkast, Sparta, Kid Rock.

I started collecting CDS in about 1992 and now I have about 650. My all time top 5 in order are....

1. "Ten" Pearl Jam
    2. "Dark side of the Moon" Pink Floyd
    3. "Jar of Flies" Alice in Chains
    4. "Around the Fur" Deftones
    5. "Aenima" Tool

Deff into the music thing. I plug myself into my Ipod when riding and rock away. I listen to soulfly, tool, slipnot, disturbed, lamb of god, ill nino, bullet for my valentin, korn, rob zombie, powerman 5000, flyleaf (that chick can sing) and others, i mostly like the heavier stuff.

sweet. music is one of the major things I live for in life, especially seeings bands Live.
    favorite band is Maiden, followed closely by Priest, and many other (read-too numerous to list) Metal bands.

gator-that's definitely a few old punk/hardcore bands you listed there.. I like old Danzig-misfits stuff, after that it went downhill IMO

Ok so who else rides with the Ipod on and what earbuds do you use i started with the pricey bose one then went to the marshmallows and I think the marshmallows are way better and at a quarter of the price. Way better buy.

Ok so who else rides with the Ipod on and what earbuds do you use
    I listen to my Ipod while riding and use the SkullCandy in ear buds, I only wear one so I can still hear traffic and the one works great!

Guess Ill start off the rap and such, I love listening to Tupac, and Ice Cube is great to ride to, The Game, Eminem, I like riding to Powerman 5000, and Linking Park, Modest Mouse. E40(TELL ME WHEN TO GO!!!) Bob Marley, Sizzla, Kymani Marley, Knaan Oh **** and I cant forget Tom Jones shiiiit "Its not unusual to be loved by anyone" "Sheeeeee's a lady! oohhooohhhoohh She's a lady!" lol no not really. But Marvin Gaye will still get you laid by 20year olds!

Music = Life

yea i rock a cheap mp3 player when i ride... have it attached to some test line and a carabiner that i hook to my belt loop so i can just reach down and change songs when i'm riding lol. i used to use the bose ones but they got in a fight with my shoe and lost so i usually rock the marshmallows... like skellybuell said... way better and a quarter the price :D

I pretty much only listen to SKA. My favorites are the Aquabats, Streetlight Manifesto, Reel Big Fish, and Five Iron Frenzy. I use an FM transmitter on my IPod with my Cardo on my helmet. I'm buying the AUX in adapter so it will eliminate the FM transmitter, but it will be wired. At least I don't have uncomfortable earbuds, and I can answer my phone while listening to music

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast