Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The music thred

Im afraid to listen to music while I ride. If it has the same effect as when I work out I will be wrapped around a bumper or a light pole before the end of Sway by Coal Chamber. LOL if a song makes me want to kick something it dont need it in my ear while on my bike.:D
    Five Finger Death Punch

Im afraid to listen to music while I ride. If it has the same effect as when I work out I will be wrapped around a bumper....
    Same here, did it for a while. The only riding incident I've had was cause' "Cochise" by Audioslave was pumping in my ear and MADE me go 20+ mph too fast, low-sided in a drop-left 90.

I listen when I plan out long rides (hour +). I take my Zune with me, I use a $9 pair of JVC buds I bought at Best Buy

I am listening at many types of music but mostly heavy and punk stuff. Some band I"m listening to lately are Slipknot, Stone Sour, Amon Amarth, Mudvain, Dropkick Murphies, Face to Face, Pennywise, a bit of Dragonforce too. Thats only a small part of what I'm listening too.

Oh yeah I forgot for the French people here there is a bit of Berurier Noir too a very good old French Punk band

Now that is odd, not one person mentioned Britney... You people don't know good music.
    :D

In all seriousness though. I use a sony walkman MP3 player and skullkandy earbuds. I was surprised with the sony, I bought it because it was cheap, but it's a really well put together mp3 player. I had it on both times I crashed by bike, landed right on top of it the second time... still ticking.

As far as music, Ill listen to just about everything. Rob Zombie, Finger 11, Seether, MSI, Evanescense (or however-the-hell you spell that), throw in some country, a lot of dance remixes, a little Green Day type stuff, older rock stuff, some 70's party music. I tried listening to a book-on-tape type thing once, but that didn't work out to well.

D-BEAT and CRUST.
    ( Partial list of D-beat bands )

Oh, and MOTORHEAD.

That's it.

I havnt gotten to ride with my mp3 player much but I listen to many genres of music.

Lots of rap. 2pac, UGK (Pimp C, BunB) RIP pimp C!!!
    3 six mafia, luniz, ice cube, game, master P, B.I.G, Lil Wyte, Yo Gotti, Eminem (D12), Outkast, Lil wayne, and others.

Also like me some Classic rock. Steve miller band, The Who, Queen, stones, zz top, pink floyd and others.

Some metal. Metallica, Zeplin, Warrant, Rob zombie, Ozzy, and others.

I also like me some country, not so much when I ride though.

looks like most of the buell riders are into heavy metal,me 2. i like to put weird **** on my ipod. i put the main theme rom requiem for a dream on there , and lol the starwars theme its cool when your on the highway with like ten bikes lol. but other than those mostly a7x,lamb of god,trivium,korn,metallica ,mudvayne, well pretty much anything thats not country or bot bands.

favorite band is Maiden, followed closely by Priest, and many other (read-too numerous to list) Metal bands. gator-that's definitely a few old punk/hardcore bands you listed there.. I like old Danzig-misfits stuff, after that it went downhill IMO
    I got to see Maiden on tour in their prime. I was the Some Where In Time tour, I would say its in my top 5 concerts ever.
    Run to the Hills.............Run for your life.............
    I like some old school rock but just the hard stuff. Maiden, Dio, Anthrax, Metallica (nothing after Justice for all). One of my all time fav songs is Bullet from The Misfits, but I agree they went down hill.

D-BEAT and CRUST.
    ( Partial list of D-beat bands )

Oh, and MOTORHEAD.

That's it.
    I listened to some of that in the 80's but not many people know what it is, Little dark for me but I had lots of friends into it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast