Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what is this?

If I had a dollar for every pixel in that second picture... well, I'd have a dollar.
    +1

LMAO... That hit my funny bone just right

Make sure the clutch weep fix has been done or it will cost you a few hundred...

j

Yeah I spoke with the salesman over the phone and he said he didn't know the bikes history. He just knows it was a bank repo. Is there any way I can tell if it has been fixed? I also found a 2000 triumph Daytona 955 in real good condition for a steal! I think they look sweet. Has anyone here owned one before?

If I had a dollar for every pixel in that second picture... well, I'd have a dollar.
    lol :D

I'd get a newer model Daytona, I've heard nothing but awesome reviews from some owners on here and just about every article I've read, A Daytona Will be my next bike in the next few years! (or a speed Triple...)

Id love to get an 08+ daytona but they are a little too pricey for me right now
    this is the bike. they want 2800 and it has 20k miles

Yeah 2,800 for that Bic lighter seems way too much. I would get the 1125. It's an 08 so you don't have to worry about stator problems and the clutch weep is a cheap fix for the amount of bike you get for that price.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12