Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HD VRSCF V-ROD MUSCLE

Well I sold my XB9S and use the money for a down payment on this. 09 Vivid Black Muscle with 1585 miles. Has some add ons - V&H competition slip ons + V&H fuelpak (power commander), K&N air filter, Progressive suspension front and back, HD Stealth grips, pegs and brake/gear levers.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou-9LWsAeos

Thoughts?

sorry to hear that.

I wouldn't mind having a muscle, but I wouldn't sell my Buell for it. If that's what you want though, congrats and ride safe.

Good looking bike! Not a fan of the way you video'd it because it's hard to really see it lol but looks good. I've always liked the Vrod, it and my Firebolt have been on the top of my bikes list for awhile. Agreed that I probably wouldn't ditch the bolt for it but I don't think you stepped down at all, just a different style machine.

Im a Victory man myself, so if i went to a Hot Rod style the Yamaha V-MAX, or Ducati Diavel would be the bikes of my choice.

Nice and clean Bike! :)

Personally I like the 2012 Victory High Ball or 2012 HD Softail Slim or 2012 V-Max in that concept. I believe you will miss the curves!! but have FUN with your V-ROD... :)

Nice bike! A power commander or vision will get a bit more power then the fuel pack. The v&h is fuel only the others are fuel and timing

Nice Bike. Very cool. I'd trade mine is a split second for a VRod like that.

I guess I dont get it, but you asked for thoughts. We all know our buells arent the fastest bikes but we like them for handling and they are just fun to ride. I cant see trading for something with marginally more power but weighs 200+ lbs more and cant handle the same. Its not any faster and it handles worse. For a muscle bike I agree with previous posts that the V Max, diavel, or rocket III would be a better option.

I do hope you like and maybe it suits your needs perfectly. I could not see myself being happy with that bike after riding buells.

Those are bad-ass bikes. 240 rear, low profile seat, 1250cc, cool taillight, lots of torque. Watch out for the key-ignition though. You can lose so many keys from falling out of the knob-switch almost every time. Dont forget to switch to off, or ur battery will wreak havoc. The fuel tank on those fill up fast to, the closer to full that it gets the slower to pump fuel. I think Rizoma makes bars for them to, not sure. Porche designed liquid cooled engine. Battery is in a crappy place, under the handlebars. With those mods, keep ur eye on the plugs, the gas mileage, cooling system and primary/trans. The 06/07 i think had some issues with a engine bearing and some have a damper issue in the rear wheel sprocket.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast