Thread: XDcycle.com

Has anyone had any experience with this company? How are their products? Quality etc. How is their customer service? Warranty?
    Thanks in advance!

Been looking at doing some retrofitting to some different headlights.

Just shy of 100 views and no replies!
    Surely someone has had experience with this company...

I've never heard of 'em

First time I hear about the company... Good luck.

I thought about getting lights for one of my bikes from them, but just havent. I keep checking here for the same reason you are posting ;) sorry no help.

Maybe I'll end up having to be the first to leave a review to my own post. Lol
    They seem to be the best priced compared to a couple other sites I came across for the exact same product. Free shipping to the US! The reviews for their products on their site seem to be rather positive. Hopefully they're a good company with quality product. I'll be sure to post up on here once I find out.
    What are you looking at doing a retrofit to agfish?
    Thanks for the responses!

I used to check out that site a lot when I wanted to get some angel eyes and projectors for my old R1. Haven't been on there in a while, but it looks the same. I then decided to retrofit a projector in my lightning headlight and ended up getting something off an ebay seller. http://www.ebay.com/itm/160741182800...witem=&vxp=mtr

I'm sure a lot of this stuff is the same, just distributed out of different vendors. I thought quality was fine.It came with the projector, angel eye, hi/low actuator, ballast and all the necessary wiring. works great. my only complaint is that the angel eye is a little dull.

pagedownhere, thanks for the info! I'm thinking I'll probably go ahead and order up my set from xdcycle.
    That angel eye does get kind of washed out with the HID on. I hope it's not the same with the ones they sell through xdcycle. I may upgrade to the LEDs instead of the standard. Though I do think the standard angel eyes look smoother than the led ones. I'll keep an update on here for anyone that has or has gained any interest.