Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Sounding Buell I've EVER heard! V-Twin for that matter

Its a modded stock can, I dont think he has any dyno stuff yet but he does data logging with some other Bullers at a race track in north Florida. Its all at the ground level right now and trying to get going on things. Tattoo72 is a member here and is the owner of Voodoo fab. Maybe he will chime in and fill everyone in on whats going on.

Yes that is what I was referring to. Sorry for the delayed response.

Hi guys. Just thought i'd swing by to answer any questions you might have. The DIY muffler on my website is very similar to what Xopti has on his bike in the first video. I knew there were a lot of people out there that wanted to mod their own mufflers. But there were no step by step instructions on the internet for a muffler mod that actualy works good when done. The other thing that is nice is that Xopti has a base map set up to work with this mod. I know I did not have a price listed on my site as I figured most people would want to perform this mod on their own. If you would like for me to mod your can feel free to contact me.

As GatorBell stated things are still at ground level but are taking off fast. There are a few Voodoo mufflers out there now. And the replies back from those that are using them have all been possitive. Unfortunatly I won't be able to do any dyno runs right away. As I spent a ton of money buying extra shop equipment to be able to do these mods. Plus it just started snowing here in the norhteast making it tought to get to the local dyno. :(

Here are a few pics of mufflers that I have done.

The DIY muffler:

The Voodoo muffler w/ external elbow:

Voodoo muffler w/ internal elbow and dual outlets:

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask.

Jim Gongoleski

The voodoo with the internal elbow is really nice, good work. I like that a lot.

I'm glad that I struck a chord here. Keep it coming

Ohh i want it.!!!

The Voodoo muffler w / external elbow looks sweet! never seen this done before, what kind of gain would some like this offer over stock pipe?

what kind of difference would there be between the external & internal elbow?

maybe when the ozzy dollar gets a bit better I might look into it ;)

love your work!

The Voodoo with the external elbow has a very strong low and midrange. It pulls realy good from about 2,000-5,500. Right in the range where most street riding takes place. With this muffler there is also an increase in rev speed. Notice how quickly Xopti's bike revs. It can be seen in the video below.
    The Voodoo with the internal elbow is more of a mid to high rpm range muffler. Due to the internal tubing being a bit shorter.

Here is a video of the Voodoo QT mounted on Xopti's bike. Notice how fast it revs.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pkl_e8_Gfm0

lol +1 for the muffler on the kitchen table! The wife must not have been home.

You doods done any tests on the 1203?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast