, waiting, direction, surely, slowly, shifting, handicap, xb12xt, previous, owner, setup, recently, state, pics/diagrams" /> 08 ulysess shifter setup... Any pics/diagrams?

Thread: 08 ulysess shifter setup... Any pics/diagrams?

Hi, as a few of you know I recently got a 2008 ulysess xb12xt. The previous owner took off all the shifting linkage for his leg, he is handicap. So here and there the parts are showing up for the linkage. He lost everything, so I have parts from almost it seems every state showing up slowly but surely. Does anybody have a scanner where they can scan me a photo of a diagram explosion to make it easier? If someone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it very much. Still waiting on engine temp sensor as well :(.

thanks
    Craig

PM me an email address - I have taken a couple of digital photos of the parts manual section for you.

Inactive
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/CNC-Adjustab...item484c0e2a54

Scroll down to see shifter linkage setup

Hey thanks for the link. It appears there is more behind the shifter than like on a 4 wheeler. I see a bushing and what they call a oil seal. So I'm kinda worried about having everything possibly for assembly. Looks like I have a spacer/black bushing on the shaft already. Not sure if there's the seal on the inside or if it goes on the outside?
    thanks craig

Thanks. I got the link the other day and looked at it. It looks like the same setup I need. Just hoping I get all the parts needed for assembly as another guy has ordered them.
    thanks
    craig