Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Multiple D/FW Sightings

I never post these until now obviously but within the last week I've spotted what appears to be a silver X1 Millinum and a blue Ulysses XT without a topcase on Davis Blvd in N. Richland Hills. Then today I spotted a black with silver frame Firebolt on N. Tarrant in north Ft. Worth. Each time I've been on my black/blue Lightning. Anybody on here?

That blue Ulysses may be Augustus_01. He's up my way, but just purchased one in either Richardson or N. Richland Hills, I can't remember which. I couldn't remember what day he was heading down to pick it up.

Not me..... I seldom venture to tarrent county...

I picked my Ulysses up on Friday, but it doesn't have any of the hard luggage. It came with a tank bag.

I'm stuck to the Plano/Dallas areas, so I'm pretty much useless for info on this one. But I can at least add a comment to the thread! :D

In the past 8 months I've only seen 3 Buell's.

I live in N. Richland Hills. But my '09 XB9SX is brokendown. Anyone know a good shop in the area that can get me back up and running in short (and inexpensive) order? Need new lock set (probably starter, and probably will need a new seat. My bike was stolen back in July and the cops recovered it in September. The f***ing Meth-heads that had it really messed it up. Seen you guys around though, makes me wish I was back on mine.

What makes you think the starter is bad?

Lock sets can be picked up used on here and eBay fairly cheaply. (. 2. Sets going for $130).. The are not hard to replace.

Seats on eBay go anywhere from $50-$150

I will have to get a pic of what these guys did to my ride. They didn't mess with the body or guts really, but stripped whatever they thought might sell and didn't care for the condition of the ride that much either. I'm no good with tech speak in this arena (computers, sure; but not bikes yet). The bell shaped attachment in the electrical compartment was broken off. Supposedly the guy was starting it with a screw driver...

Pics would help greatly..... I'm having trouble picturing a bell shaped anything that is part if the ignition switch setup.

I live in N. Richland Hills
    Me too !! Where you at in NRH?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast