Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jessie James basically trashed Buells :/

On the build off he said
    (He had to have either a bitch Harley or Ducati, no American sport motorcycle has ever been successful.)

Sort of hope he loses...

As much as we don't like him for what and how he said it, he's not lying about the successful thing. The "old" Buell made great bikes but honestly could never be compared to other big sport bike manufacturers as being successful. Just one of those brands that didn't "conform" to the masses which IMO is a great thing but it hurt them in sales compared to everything else. "Harley" guys didn't want them because they weren't Harleys, and jap bike guys didn't want them because well, they weren't up to the "performance" of jap bikes off the floor that most young street riders were interested in (straight line acceleration, blending in with their buddies and looking cool etc). Doesn't mean they aren't great bikes as we all know they are, just means when compared to other successful sport bikes.....they kinda fell behind in the market

What a dbag. Met him in sturgis in 04. He was a Dick

ya I've heard that about him too, not a big fan. I did like him on monster garage though lol

Well my name is Jesse James and I own a xb and Buells kick a$$.

One of the best fabricators in the world in my opinion. He doesn't have to like Buell's to be cool. And he didn't specifically call out Buell. Just my 2 cents.

And he didn't specifically call out Buell.
    True! In the sportbike realm I believe Buell wasn't even a blip on most peoples radar. That's coming from a Buell junkie FYI.

Any guy that had the world by the balls and marred Sandra Bullock and #5^$%^%#6* that up is a DICK!

Jessie is very talented, but hes a complete TOOL! Cried about being on TV, and wanting out of his contract, but as soon as everyone forgot about him, he got back on TV. Also This is supposed to be a chopper build! The GAS Monkey guys are the only ones that did that. Oh! and Jessie is a TOOL! Ohhhh look at me I dont care about rules and the times table I agreed to! Im a Baddass..

Any guy that had the world by the balls and marred Sandra Bullock and #5^$%^%#6* that up is a DICK!
    Amen. Although that means she might be single now. You should hit up her restaurant in Austin. ;)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast