Thread: Wrecked 03 buell xb9

hi all,
    i am typing this as I lay in my hospital bed. i wrecked 2 saturdays ago. i dont wish this on anyone. i have 2 broken arms, a broken leg and my face is broken in 5 places. Enough of that, on to the bike.

2003 buell xb9. i bought it summer 2012. it still runs. not sure what is broken on it. i just want you all's opinions on how to sell it, how to get it checked out. Anything will help.

bummer, glad your alive and kicking:D the bike can be repaired, depending on the extent of the damage...if not, the parts that can be salvaged can yield a small return...you never know though, this time of the year brings out the best in people...gods speed with your recovery, wish you a Merry Christmas, hope you can go home for it if possible, recovery at home is by far the best

pics if possible of the bike would help assess the damage...

Don't care about bike. Take care yourself and the best you recover 100%.
    Merry Christmas and God Bless you !

Sorry to here! Accidents are no fun, I hope you and the bike can get back to 100%! Get well soon.

I was where you are two years ago. When I wrecked my bike I was able to sell with a clean title do to the fact it was over a certain age. I sold it to another forum member here and was clear about the wreck and damage, but my advice is to focus on your recovery. the bike will be there once you are 100%, also do your physical therapy. I wish I had been more committed to it!!!

Best wishes and God bless!

Dont worry about getting the bike up for sale right now man focus on recovery. You might change your mind later on after your feeling better. But if that is not the case send me a message on here and depending on location i might be interested.

Yeah man, F the bike, health is #1. Get better, then and only then should you slang the parts (and only if it is un-salvageable) When ready give some details of the crash. But first, Merry Christmas to you and yours. Stay up