Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 07 STT Tunning stage 1

Hello all,

I have decided to star this topic so you guys can help out and post you opinions

This is the bike (fully stock bought new a year ago)

I have ordered the following:
    Reverso Exhaust from APH with valve emulator
    Pipercross filter with air box deleted
    NGK iridium sparks

Next to come:
    Equal headers no welds from Twin Motorcycles

ECM Tunning by my self and this is were i need help because I have no experience and will do it based on web search... Hope it comes alright - I have a android phone and have installed the ECM droid and ordered the Bluetooth cable from xoptiinside I am plannig to upload the race map and tune it from there

Question (first one)
    - can I upload the map and tune it all from my android phone or do I need to download ecmspy software upload the map from my PC test it and tune it from the phone from there?

I'm gathering data and plan to start Tunning it on the 8000km maintenance in a couple of months

Thanks regards and happy new year
    Jorge

Now you have me interested. I do love those reverso mufflers from APH, how's the quality?

You should email Mike (xoptiinside) he might be able to help you out with a better start out map for the reverso muffler then the standard race map.

Keep the progress pics coming

The quality is very good just instal it and its a bit loud for me but i have to get used to it, love the looks and with the stock ECM my bike is now very smoth until about 4500 rpm then it kicks in and you can really feel the power, the fan doesn't run so often like it used to these are the first impressions now I wil mess with the ECM and then I will make a Dyno run and post it here to see if there's a gain in power and torque or its just noise...

Man, i love my APH reverso! Quality is outstanding & just loud enough (sorry for the pic, i couldn't resist:D)

Yah Joel it's for me the best looking exhaust out there I still have to apply the chin fairing because yesterday I finished applying the reverso with a friend it was past midnight and lots of beers after so I didn't take the risk of making the cut... It's just the sound that I have to get used to I don't say I don't like it but my bike was fully stock and now with the open air box and reverso it's a big difference! Sounds like a Harley when iddelling and like a Harley on steroids when the revs pomp up...

Thanks stellio will email Mike about the reverso fuel map

You seem to have an insert in the outlet of your pipe. Did you get it like that or is it some sort of "quiet insert"?

Yes it's a DB-Killer it came with the pipe and reduces the decibels I like it better with it on if you want latter I can take if of and post a picture

Here's a Video

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast