Thread: The Tuniversity T-Shirts and Discounts

Super Moderator
    I have had the pleasure of working with some of you, and I hope to work with many of you in the future. I love tuning, and I love Buells, and part of that passion is to add value to the tuning services that I provide through The Tuniversity.

I will soon be printing off a bunch of t-shirts for Marc to take with him to the Dragon this year to provide to clients he picks up while riding out there. I'd like to extend the same offer to any users here.

T-shirts will be 100% cotton t-shirts, finished in a rich 4-color screen print. Please see the proof below:

If you tuned with me at any point over the last couple years, please send me an e-mail through the website to claim a t-shirt (for less than cost) for $26, shipped within the CONUS, as a token of my appreciation for your business.

If you would like to tune with me in the future, please send me an e-mail through the website to claim a tuning package and/or webinar with t-shirt for an unadvertised discounted package price (and I do mean deeply discounted).

If you would simply like a super cool The Tuniversity t-shirt, please send me an e-mail through the website to purchase one for $30 in a size of your choice.

I'll be holding off on the order for another week to collect sizes from buyers, after which I'll order a small selection of stock sizes. Once I place the order, it will take 2 weeks to receive shipment of the t-shirts. I would approximate, if an order were placed today, that it would be about a month until it shows up on your door step. If I get enough orders, the cost will drop, and I will extend the savings to everyone.

I feel a t-shirt trade coming... :p LOL Looks good man!