Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Transaction Database

Feedback List

Leave Feedback

My idea for this thread is to help new and old members alike with who to trust for transactions. While I know some may not agree with this, but I remember being new and wondering who to trust. I think this could be a great help for those people who have a place to express concerns and warnings for future buyers if needed. In order for this to stay successful I think there should be some ground rules.

1) Let's keep it classy. There is no reason to start bashing and get personal, this is a thread designed to help others.
    2) No personal information should be given out. User name on here only.
    3) When posting include time for delivery, what was bought or sold, friendliness, or if you have any other info pertaining to the transaction.

So that being said ill start.

Matter - I order the tank ebr decal from him and I had it within a week if I remember right, was super friendly and will reccomended him for sure!

Puzzled - I bought the 360 degree pegs from him, shipping was super quick, loving the product and will reccomended him again as well!

If anyone has another idea to improve this feel free to chime in and help out!

Great Idea, I've purchased a couple of things from Members, 5-0Dro being the one right off the top of my head, excellent service, top quality merch too,
    XBDashboards also same experience.
    As well as a few private members, want to make sure I get the names right,

Only one I had Issues with was Kyle Dewald with the Delta 1 shirts, ordered and paid for 2, after a very long wait, months I think, I received one, then he disappeared

Only one I had Issues with was Kyle Dewald with the Delta 1 shirts, ordered and paid for 2, after a very long wait, months I think, I received one, then he disappeared
    Thats the only member I have ever had a issue with. Paid, family never got there money and I never got my shirt! Other than that everyone has been fair and easy to deal with.

I've purchased a couple of things from Members, 5-0Dro being the one right off the top of my head, excellent service, top quality merch too,
    Thank you! I've had the pleasure of dealing with many of you over the last few years and even though the transactions are a bit different because we're a business, I've had nothing but good experiences. Buellers (for the most part) are good people! :D

Buellers (for the most part) are good people!

lunaticfringe is great to deal with, made several purchases from him/his store.

I've also dealt with twoguns, another good one to deal with. I was a little nervous with this one at first as it was a higher value and out of the country, but everything went smoothly.

I've bought from many others, the only one that comes to mind is slagkustom, which was a good transaction. I bought a used brembo rear caliper and bracket from him.

If I bought from you PM me and I'll post your name up too, I just don't remember everything I've bought lol. I have yet to have a bad transaction on any forum(although I try to be careful...).

I haven't had any issue's with anyone on here. I have a feeling this will become a long thread and hard to sort through. I wonder if it would be possible to start some kind of spreadsheet with the members name and positive or negative feedback. Then this can be updated. Just a thought, not even sure if it would be possible on here.

Thought this may be an appropriate place to remind you that we have a customer reviews section at the bottom of each product page as well as a Facebook page and of course several threads on here (and other forums) that you can provide feedback on your experience with us. We'd love to hear about your 5-0dro experience from you!

5-0dro
    www.5-0dro.com

Bought the 360 pegs off of Puzzled
    Buell Keychains and Patches off of Lightning Levi
    Exhaust Clamp and Strap off of Raz65Man
    Lightning Tail Bag off of BlueXB12
    D&D Exhaust off of Nilla

There are a few more but I got tired of going through all my private messages. All of these listed Sellers made fast transactions and there were no issues whatsoever.

I've had transactions with Squidbuellie and Dingo, with absolutely no problems,fast shipping, good shippings prices,good communication. easy transaction.
    I've had a bad experience with a member that I won't say the name for now to give him one last chance to make up for his mistake. If he doesn't come through I will be glad to give his name and share my story.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast