Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Trans Blue Airbox

Does anyone have a trans blue airbox for sale? I've only seen 1 recently on ebay with cracked mounting holes and would like to not spend the $200+ for new from harley. Trying to get up to shape for the Dragon! Thanks!

I think I'm finally ready to part with one of mine. Give me some time to post up some pictures and then we can haggle over price. Both are in excellent condition, but not perfect. Have a couple flyscreens also if you are interested. Pics of those are already in my gallery.
    Raz

yeah I have one id consider selling too if things with raz don't pan out.

Here is a link to the pictures. After taking the time to take the pictures I realized neither one is in as good of shape as I thought. The one on the bike I did not notice the chipping around the filler next until I removed the tank bag. There are no cracks around any of the mounting holes on either one. Almost positive the light scratches on the other one will polish out but the vinyl Pegasus will have to be removed. Let me know if you are interested in either one. If you want to see if Zeroflat24 has a better option that is cool with me.
    http://raz65man.smugmug.com/Motorcyc...8718&k=jGRvP2n

Mine needs some loving too. its looks ok but I took the X off of it and the glue melted into the plastic. I got most of the lines out but it can still be seen. It just needs sanded down more and buffed. I gave up and bought one without the X :)

You guys are great for posting back so fast! I'm leaning more toward Zeroflat24 unless his has scratches not seen in the pic. Zero: How are the mounting holes? Any signs of weakening?

no not that i know of. I will try to get some better pics of it with my phone.

raz65man how much for a flyscreen and are they in good shape?

The stock one has some rash at the top of it, but the extended one is in great shape. I'm going to wet sand and headlight polish the stock one over the next couple of days. Assuming I can get it back in great shape, I was thinking $50 shipped for the stock and $75 shipped for the extended one. Pictures of them are in my gallery but I can take some better ones if you are interested. If you think I'm out of line on the prices just let me know and we can work something out.
    Raz

Airbox received! Thank you Zeroflat24!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast