Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new guy here with a ?

Hello, You guys have a great site here. My question is who here is over 6ft tall and how well do you fit the xb12r? I'm 6'4" and 220lbs and have owned a 1998 cbr600, 2001 r6 and 2004 r1 which i have just sold. I'm ready for a change. I would like to see some pics of you sitting on the bike to give me an idea. Thanks for your time.

The xb12r is a short bike. One option is the XB12S pegs which lower them 1". The only bar changes that I know of bring them closer and up more, which I'm sure you're not interested in. You may want to consider the Xb12Ss, which is made for taller people.

Uly... I'm 5'11" 200#. I have an 06 with a short seat on it.

The Ulysses is a very tall bike.

ranger,your best bet is to hit up your local dealer and cop-a-squat on them for yourself.you'll find at least 1 that you'll fall in love with,we all do.:D

Thanks for the info guys and the closest buell dealer is an hour and a half away. I hope someone on here has pics siting on their bikes.(tall folks) :D

My question is.. what does it matter what a tall person on the bike looks like? You need to just ride it, and don't worry about what other people look like. As long as you like, that's all that matters. I have a friend that has a Buell, and he's a lot bigger than you, and he loves his bike. Yeah it looks a little small for him, but so what. I don't mean this in a bad way, but pics don't mean crap.

i have the '09 Xb12Ss and I am 6'5" 300#

bike is perfect! Doesn't feel small and it HAULS my fat ass around. I love the twisties!

Might not help, Im just under 6'0 but here ya go

The seat heights are actually higher than on the previous bikes you have owned. You should fit fine, it just "feels" awkward at first. I know that when I first rode mine I felt like I was sitting on the front tire.

Thanks for the pics and info everyone. I hope you had a Merry Christmas.:D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast