Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ADK Rally Part Duex

Posted by Mark on badweb:
    Due to an overwhelmingly positive response to last year's event, We will be organizing a shindig for this spring as well! It seemed that everyone had a excellent time and was happy with the overall format last year, so we're not going to be changing hardly anything. The only real notable change is that we'll be sure to post up where the dinner meet up will be for both Friday and Saturday night - we felt bad that some people showed up Saturday evening last year and were unable to find anyone because we hadn't posted up the plans anywhere.

Also, a few people had discussed possibly extending the event into the week leading up (something like a Wed-Sun thing), and spending the first couple days in Northern VT before heading down to the Lake George region for Friday evening. We will not be involved in any of the planning for that as it's unlikely that any of us will be able to attend from the lower states area, but I will post any info on that here and on my website so that anyone who wishes to attend that portion can easily find that info.

Be sure to bookmark my webpage as I'll be keeping all of the pertinent info there: http://www.allseasonrider.com/adk-buell-rally.html

Most people, including myself, will be staying at the Fort William Henry. It's a little more expensive, but it's the easiest. http://www.fortwilliamhenry.com/

I will be coming up outa NJ we are riding a 278 mile marathon up to Lake George any of you guys want to meet us on the way this is the route we are leaving @9 am. Last year I had a ton of reception problems and missed some folks (sorry bout that) trying to work out better logistics this go round.
    http://grouprider.com/view_route.php...5&road_id=5133

Im gonna try to make it this time. I'm only an hour away, so I'll likely do a daytrip

That would be awesome all are very welcome!!!

man I really want to do it this year.. Last year I was stuck working and I am currently going to school now.. I may try to sneak up saturday morning from the hudson valley area If anybody else has a schedule like mine and wants to head up with me (as long as the funds are there)

Brother all ya need is gas money somebody will have room for ya even if it's a tent:D Hope ya can make it up.

Brother all ya need is gas money somebody will have room for ya even if it's a tent Hope ya can make it up.
    Yeah man I hope I can make it too.. I think im going to look into the camp ground actually, do a lot of guys stay there?

Quite a few did last year. I think it was like $15 a night they had showers and bathrooms as well. Most of us got rooms in the big hotel and with it we got an indoor pool and sauna, hot tub so you can just go in and nobody is the wiser;)
    I hope the weather is even half as nice as last year and it will be a blast.
    http://www.reserveamerica.com/campin...=NY&parkId=122
    The 17th is actually there first day of operation for the season so I wouldn't even bother with reservations.

It looks like a great time and an event I will try to make in the future. Won't be able to make it this year as all my vacation time is allotted. However 2014 is a strong possibility as my oldest daughter should be starting school at University of Rhode Island this fall. I have already warned her that dad will be visiting alot on the motorcycle as it will give me a chance to explore the New England states.
    By the way, I really like how you set up your page on All Season Rider. I hope to get our Dragon event page to look that good some day.
    Take care & safe travels,
    Raz

I'll most likely only be staying one night so all I should need is a bathroom and shower :D I want to try to get out on a buell ride or two with some of the folks before this shin dig because I dont really know any buellers that participate in these things (although there are a couple surrounding my town I'm going to try to get in touch with) Im really looking forward to this I hope it all works out this year for me!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast