Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bought as favor..... Maybe a headache!

those sliders on your bike worry me.Â* they look to be attached with one bolt.Â* if you ever go down its going to rip right out and probably cause more damage than it would prevent.Â* get yourself some proper axle sliders from 5-0 dro and youll be good to go.
    You beat me to it! Not sure what they were thinking there? We also have proper engine case sliders that spread the load much better than what was installed on your bike. Those are bound to cause problems. Understand, I'm not ragging on you or your bike...Just an FYI... Looks decent otherwise!

Bike looks nice, and pretty clean. I do think you are making it sound worse than it is :)

good news the link to download ecm spy is back up. http://www.buellxb.com/Buell-XB-Foru...M-Spy-Download

When you first install it its in german or something but the language is easy to change in the settings.

I'm in Dallas. Are you actually going to be in Dallas proper or one of the many suburbs?

I'm relatively new to the Buell scene ( I also have an 07 12R) but have owned and worked on tons of bikes. I've been pretty busy reading up on the forums about the common issues and mods so I feel I could be of some help. If nothing else, I know lots of good places to go ride and would be happy to have another Buell join me.

I got a clutch lever you can have. Just cover shipping and its yours. Its stock silver . Send me a pm if you want it.

Welcome and good luck.

^ I knew it! :)

I'm in Dallas. Are you actually going to be in Dallas proper or one of the many suburbs?

I'm relatively new to the Buell scene ( I also have an 07 12R) but have owned and worked on tons of bikes. I've been pretty busy reading up on the forums about the common issues and mods so I feel I could be of some help. If nothing else, I know lots of good places to go ride and would be happy to have another Buell join me.
    ChibbMD,

Thanks for the offer! I'm headed out to to Dallas on Monday to look at a few rentals in the Plano area. I'll be working in Downtown and my wife will be working in Frisco. I'll PM you when I find out where I'll be living. Another set of eyes is always good and I'd for sure be down to go ride. I'll be slow though..... I'm use to the dirt!

Welcome to the board!

It doesn't look all that rough at all. You will find its a addictive brand. Good luck and enjoy!

I'll PM you when I find out where I'll be living.
    Yeah, definitely do that. I'm in Dallas proper but all the good riding is to the North and East so I have to pass through Plano on my way to the good roads. Good luck with the move and I'll look to hear from you when you get settled in.

I have a used front rotor off a 12R I was going to have waved but decided not to. Like I said its used but straight, if you find yours truly is warped your welcome to it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast