Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just bought 1125cr!

Well the guy on ebay backed out. Back to square one with my 1125cr search. Too bad too, it was perfect. Below is a quote from the seller after deciding not to sell...

"I have a huge case of sellers remorse and can’t stand to see this bike go."

Adds a more race look with the lower exhaust. Mine had also be cut down to a shorty.

Hawk can do this exhaust as well if im not mistaken.

Well the guy on ebay backed out. Back to square one with my 1125cr search. Too bad too, it was perfect. Below is a quote from the seller after deciding not to sell...

Sorry to hear the guy backed out. Hope you find another one soon! I just got mine late last month. Wanted to get her during winter before people jacked up the prices for riding season (not that it really matters here in Cali). I know there's a few for sale on another Buell site, just don't know if I'm allowed to mention that site here. :D

Quote:

Sorry to hear the guy backed out. Hope you find another one soon! I just got mine late last month. Wanted to get her during winter before people jacked up the prices for riding season (not that it really matters here in Cali). I know there's a few for sale on another Buell site, just don't know if I'm allowed to mention that site here.
    Dang, that'd drive me nuts! It's a killer bike, no doubt. Not to insult anyone's intelligence, but check on the year before you try to buy another, and make sure they have already replaced the likely parts that go bad on the 1125cr. It was a horrible awakening when I purchased mine... but after all the replacements, she's a beast!

Happy shopping!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12