Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Modified Belt Tensioner

E-mail sent. Thanks for the added help. I have never tried so hard to purchase 1 part for a Buell. It's nice to have friends here with information. Let you know how it all turns out.

why is it so hard to get friggin parts for these bikes in the states. wtf

I don't know Still waiting for a reply
    Going away on business. Will check back in a week.

Chris, how about more help? Just got back. Checked all my E-mails and still no response from Trojan or the new site you suggested. Anyone got any clue what shipping and handling would cost from Europe/UK to Charleston, SC? I don't know what would happen if I just completed the Trojan "Buy" and plugged in the Estimated Cost for Shipping. Last try Hepl before moving on.

Feeling bored at lunchtime so I phoned Trojan for you..........

Shipping cost will be about GBP12 ($18)

To get one, just place your order on the website and they will add the shipping cost on despatch - apparently they process all orders manually - it's not an automated process. Or give them a call......0044 1325 483551

I tried lightning services but didn't get an answer

You'll probably get charged import duty if the USA is anything like the UK

Thank the Lordfenwick! I will go to their web site tonight. Just in case..What is the time difference,so I can call when they might be open.

You are 5 hours behind us......

Just a point of interest the British Pound has crashed to an all time low against the US Dollar and now stands at 1GBP = $1.39 this morning. Over the last year it's come down from $2 - that means stuff bought from the UK is now 30% cheaper than it was a year ago for you guys in the states.

Fill yer boots...........:D

IT HAS ARRIVED!!!:D I want to Thank this site for all your support. Lordfenwick's phone call must have done the trick because I have this Beautiful Modified Belt Tensioner in my hands in less than 2 weeks (from across the pond and thru customs:p) My wish list is 1 item less. Now to save for the New Darkhorsemoto rear pulley and the right side air scoop. Thanks again.

If you don't mind me asking. How much was it with shipping? Did you have to deal with customs or did it just arrive at your door with no hassles?

I don't mind. The best I can figure is 12.00 pounds?
    All the figures are in their currency. No hassles with Customs on my end..delivered right to my door by Fed Ex! I am very happy with the final results.
    Go for it!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast