Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Totally Cool Ass Knives

Some asshole assaulted my girlfriend two weeks ago and she doesn't like guns so I ran across this website called and they specialize in knives specifically for women, and these knives are no joke they are all pretty and **** but they are real blades, called (Semi-Auto Switchblades, legal in every state, they have lots of kinds of knives you have to go see it. Anyway she loves her new knife and it makes me feel better knowing she has this thing out when she is alone walking to her car sometimes.click here

You do know that switchblades are legal in MO now, right? The full automatic kind.

You do know that switchblades are legal in MO now, right? The full automatic kind.
    Really? Since when? I need to find one. Although I have more throwing knives, I've always wanted a switchblade.

You should get her one of these also
    http://www.safetygirl.com/california...laster-ii.html

heh those knives are silly.

it's a good idea, but really you're buying a regularly available cheap knife with some stick on plastic beads for 3x the cost :|

for instance they sell one of those little black plastic ones with a flip out blade and a plastic bead thing tied to it for $9.50

I bough the exact knife for my son at a gas station for $1.19.

still, it's a good idea a girl would always feel better about the weapon if it had gems on it.

Why not bedazzle a pistol :D

They honestly just look like any knife with a couple of gems stuck on with glue or a keychain.....

Living where we do my wife does not have to worry aboot douchebags and the like, tho we do have a lot of predators in our area such as wolves, cougars, bears (well they are still hibernating for the most part) so when she is out in the forest she carry's a firearm as well as having a edged weapon on her at all times.

Here is a pic of some of my everyday carry knives (I also have a collection of knives used exclusively for gutting and skinning game)

from L to R

Mora (my wife carry's this one), a balisong/butterfly knife, Cold Steel Master Tanto, (all black) Kershaw 1910ST/R.A.M. and finally Kershaw 1640/Vapor

brightbuell I hope your g/f was not terribly hurt/shaken up by the assault

imho pieces of **** who do things like that need a little help 'stepping off the planet' as it were

If I was a 100 lb female confronted with a 300 lb cranked-up felon, I'd take a FA over a bedazzled, glorified butter knife any day!

Mora (my wife carry's this one), a balisong/butterfly knife, Cold Steel Master Tanto, (all black) Kershaw 1910ST/R.A.M. and finally Kershaw 1640/Vapor
    MMmm Those Cold Steel Master Tantos are the ****. I've got a small sword that's nearly identical (only about 24 inches longer)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast