o, appreciated, greatly, classes, april, birthday, attend, broke, booked, meeting, parents, metal, neutral, manual, adjusted, shifting, light, checking, change, needed, standard, working, today, noticing, filled, shards, possibly, needless, broken, split, inspection, heard, metallic, shifted, sound, sounded, pulled" /> help needed asap plz plz plz plz
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help needed asap plz plz plz plz

so i was doing an oil change and also checking the clutch to be in standard. after noticing today that it was not working right. i would pull in the clutch at a light and it would still be trying to move on me. not like its in neutral i was having a hard time down shifting. so i adjusted clutch to spec according to the manual and then filled with new oil . took for a ride i down shifted and then heard a metallic sound that sounded like a pop can in a bike tire. i pulled off the inspection cover to find that metal shards and a ring from where the clutch ramp goes on the side cover had split and broken off. so needless to say i need a new cover and possibly more. Im broke because ive been saving all my money to go to the dragon in april for my 26th birthday. i would have money but they cut tuition assistance for the military and i have to pay for my classes now. Im in need of a cover that fits an 03 xb9s if anyone has one please let me know asap i really want to attend the dragon. i have a room booked and have my parents meeting me there from ohio. it will be the first time i have seen them since being deployed. again any help is greatly appreciated. :o:(

Pull primary take pictures post i think some guys have a cheap fix for that.

Bump lets help a fellow military guy in desperate need. Wish i had a cover.

Check craigslist and ebay! I remember seeing a fix thread for this too. Google search and see if you can find it.

ive been google searching for an hour in the midst of not having a panic attack. too frustrated to pull the cover tonight. I have duty tomorrow so ill do some more searching then. I have found some on asb that are around 250 and there are some on ebay that are around 325 . if i get one of them ill still be riding but ill miss the dragon and have to use my dragon budget on a new cover. Im going to keep searching for the fix for this too. thanks for your help this is the greatest forum. im a member on the rx8 forum and they are all dicks.
    :)

I know Squid is parting one, start hitting the forums, someone is parting a 9 somewhere...

DIY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast